Welcome!

Riverside Country Club Swimming Programs

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Updates 6/25/2013

Swim Team Updates:

1) Sweatshirts should be finished this afternoon.  I will pick them up tomorrow and have them ready for pick on Thursday.  If you did not order one, but want one, I did order a few extras of the most common sizes.  You can check with me next week (after everyone has picked up their pre-orders) if you would like to purchase one.

2) There is a meet at Payson (655 S. Main St. Payson) this Saturday, June 29th.  Warm-ups begin at 7 am and the meet will start at 7:30.  They will be running this meet on the computer system, not on cards, so I need all meet entries tomorrow at practice.  Thursday will be the last day for any late entries.  They will not allow me to enter any other swimmers after I send in the entries, so please make sure you sign up at practice.  If you will not be there, please email me your entries ASAP.  Please let me know if you are interested in swimming a relay.  The medley relay is at the beginning of the meet and the free relay is at the end.  Please specify which or both that you want to swim in.  If it is the medley, please let me know which stroke is preferred.

3) All swim suits are in.  This is the last call for the pick up of suits or goggles.  I will be returning the leftovers shortly.  If you did not have a chance to order one, I have all sizes in stock and you are welcome to purchase one from me.  Swim caps have passed out at the meets.  Your child gets 1 just for being on the team.  IF they have lost or ripped theirs, an additional one can be purchased for $4.

4) There will NOT be practice on July 4th or July 5.

5) And last, but very important.  I need to know if you are planning (or not planning) on participating in the county championship meet.  The county has 3 championship meets.  The top 1/3 times will be going on Aug. 3.  The middle 1/3 times will go to Silver on Aug. 2, and the slower 1/3 times will go to Bronze on July 27.  If you know for sure that you are not participating, please let me know ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment