Welcome!

Riverside Country Club Swimming Programs

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 28 Swim Meet at Spanish Fork

This Saturday, we will be swimming at Spanish Fork.  The address is 199 N 300 West Spanish Fork.  The pool is behind the high school parking lot (on the north west side of the school).  Warm-ups will begin at 7 am, and the meet will start at 7:30.  They are asking me to have 4-5 parent volunteer timers, so if you are willing to help with this, please let me know.

They will be running this meet on their new electronic timing system.  That means that I will need to have all meet entries to them by THURSDAY.  If you are unable to sign up at practice tomorrow, please email me before 5 pm tomorrow so I can submit those.

It is fairly breezy in the mornings at the Spanish Fork pool, so it is a good idea to bring some blankets and extra towels.  Don't forget to bring water and snacks as well.  Spanish Fork does not have much shade or chairs to sit on so be prepared.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  We look forward to watching your child's continued progress.

Thanks,
Christine
801-368-0779
christinewhatcott@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment