Welcome!

Riverside Country Club Swimming Programs

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Updates 2020 Season

Hi Riverside Swim Families,

I was hoping I would know a for sure plan for the summer by now (which is why I have been apprehensive about posting anything); however, I have been fielding so many inquiries, I wanted to share with you what I do know...

In the orange "moderate risk" phase of the Governor's phased reactivation plan, pools are restricted to lap swim only, 1 swimmer per lane.  It does say swim team is permitted, however, with 1 swimmer per lane, that wouldn't be feasible.  Currently, we are waiting for a switch to the yellow "low risk" phase.  In that phase, we can open the pool with some restrictions, however a version of swim team may work.  I have been working with management on some modified versions of a swim team plan.  It will look different in order to comply with regulations, but we are eager to work with swim team and lessons again.  For now, we are just in a "wait and see" mode.  As soon as I get the go ahead, we will start a registration process with priority given to members and then first come first served with any remaining spots.

If you would like to be on a notification list (so that I contact you as soon as we have a plan) please fill out this link.

Thank you so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment